Portraits

Wedding Showreels by Songbird Photography

Saturday 18 May 2013

SimImaging


Creative Business card (Courtesy of Songbird Photography)

Sim Express are using my business card on their site!  I'm a happy photographer! It references
Songbird Photography too if you click on it, always a good thing to have your work link back to you!!!
I have used them now for business cards and portfolios and have been really happy with the results.  Recently I also used
SimImaging too and had a really BEAUTIFUL
Wedding Album printed. The quality is superb and the service was amazingly quick.  The customer service is good too. Maxine was really helpful in this instance and they regularly call and email with updates etc. They have a great showroom too so you can go and see their huge range of products.  I would highly recommend them, so if you haven't tried them yet, I'd give them a go!
http://www.simexpress.co.uk/business-cards/

No comments:

Post a Comment